Thank you for using my tutorial. I hope it
Here are some of the things I think you can take away
from this experience:
- what "open source" means
- the value of an html editor
- the value of Nvu as an html editor and as a css editor
- how css work with html in web documents
- the different ways we can use css to enhance web pages
- how to create an html document with Nvu
- how to create css with Nvu
- the importance of accessibility in web design
- how to make your website more accessible using css
I trust this has been a learning experience for you - it certainly has for me.
Bye for now!