The css editor
Now we'll go through how to use the editor to create
stylesheets and style rules.
To see a short video demonstrating this click here: style
To create stylesheets and style rules:
- Open the css editor (Tools>Css editor) and
click the "style elt." button in the lower left
- In the "New Stylesheet" section to the right, click
the "create stylesheet" button
the "Sheets and Rules" window to the left you should see "new internal
stylesheet" highlighted in gray - this means that you've successfully
created a new stylesheet
- To create rules in that sheet, click the "rule"
button in the lower left
the three types of rules you can create, select "styles applied to all
elements matching the following selector" and type your selector in the
text box - in the example in the video, I use the selector p
- Click the "create style rule" button and you should
appear in the Sheets and Rules window, indicating that you've created a
style rule for all p elements
- Customize your style rule by selecting the different
text, background, borders, box, list, aural - and modifying the settings
The next screen and videos will walk you through
your own stylesheet and style rules (continue).